The University of North Carolina Olympic Sports Strength and Conditioning is accepting applications for the SUMMER 2021 Athletic Development Internship Program. This is an unpaid position. Start date: MAY 10TH End Date: JULY 30TH.
Intern responsibilities include: - Assisting with the supervision of training programs
- Assisting with daily operations and facility/equipment maintenance
- Completion of various educational assignments during the internship
- Sport Science data acquisition and organization
Intern qualifications include: - Punctuality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to volunteer a minimum of 40 hours per week
Preferred qualifications include: - Senior status or completion of a bachelor's degree in exercise science or related field; SCCC, CSCS, or USAW certification
- CPR certification and a strong desire to become a Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coach
Interns will receive experience working in a Division I environment, have the potential to earn recommendations for future career opportunities, and receive college credit if applicable.
To apply: Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to:
Nick Vetell, Assistant Strength and Conditioning-Olympic Sports, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org